DirectedLuckTM Transposase: A Clever Solution for Highest Expression Levels of Your Molecule!
Typically, cell line development relies on the integration of transgenes anywhere into the genome. How active that spot is, is a matter of luck. Winning clones are identified in extensive screens.
You, though, want to position your transgene where the action is to yield the best results for your product.
Transposases – enzymes that shuttle transgenes into multiple open DNA sites – are known to facilitate cell line generation in many ways. ProBioGen’s Transposase is uniquely enabled to read specific chromatin marks signaling highest transcriptional activity. Indeed, transgenes are directed to a multitude of such active sites where they still insert randomly, allowing for optimal transcript levels. The result is an unparalleled consistency of clone pools with highest productivity that translate into superior producer clones with exceptional expression stability and a fast, robust development process. Clone pools are highly representative for the clone to be selected later on. These pools can be used to either establish a purification process or for formulation and formal toxicity studies, reducing overall time to clinic.
The DirectedLuckTM Transposase is compatible with additional genetic elements in standard expression vector design and can be used with any standard host cell line.
DirectedLuck is applied
- At ProBioGen for client’s projects
- For your recombinant proteins, mAbs, multi-specific mAbs, and others
- For stable DNA transfer in gene therapy
- Highest expression levels and exceptional stability
- Pools are highly representative of later clones
- Speeds up time to clinic
- Easy application in your lab, regardless of the host cell line
- Superior heterodimer rates for bi-specific mAbs
- Royalty & milestone-free for clients’ projects at ProBioGen